Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 28, 2006

signed, sealed and almost delivered

IT IS FINALLY DONE AND READY TO BE MAILED!!!!!!
I have had a very hectic 2 days- I seriously felt like I was on some sort of psychotic scavenger hunt but all that hectic-ness(I know, it's not a word) has paid off and our dossier is signed, sealed and ready to be delivered! I have checked and double checked and then checked again and I am fairly certain that everything is in order (oh God, I hope its in order) I will be dropping it in the mail tomorrow morning and CHSFS should hopefully receive it by Tuesday and then I hope to hear from them not too long after that about whether everything is in order and if we have moved into the waiting stage.
Then we wait.....and wait....approximately 4-6 months for a referral and then another 12 weeks before we can travel. I don't know what is going to be worse- waiting to be matched with a child or knowing who our baby is but having to sit here for 3 months, thousands of miles away from them waiting to get on a plane.

No comments: