Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 26, 2007

We'll take all the help we can get



My boss gave me a little statue of Ganesh, the Hindu deity of beginnings and obstacles. She told me to write the name of our agency and/or caseworker on a piece of paper and place Ganesh on it. Everyday I am supposed to hold Ganesh and say something along the lines of "CHSFS are helpful people in our lives. They will facilitate the adoption of our baby from Ethiopia instantly & properly, joyfully & harmoniously by June 15th, 2007" ( I'm supposed to be as specific as possible!)

Once I say this I am not supposed to stress about the adoption for the rest of the day (uh-huh, we'll see how long that lasts)

Anyways, I figure it can't hurt!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Katie:

I keep checking in hoping for "the" news...You could also put your affirmative request in a balloon, fill it up with helium and send it express to the referral angel. Rumor has it she is on cloud nine :) Hee-hee

Tiny's Mom said...

hmmm...I might just have to try that.
Anxious? naaahhh...