Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2007

THE DOLL!!!



It came today!!! I first saw this doll in Seattle but didn't buy it cuz, silly me, I thought we would have a baby boy! Anyhoo, I searched high & low and saw it again on Carrie's Blog!! She directed me to an online store which in turn directed me to Blabla-which is where I found her!!

The twist to my story is that my friend Joyce, who I went to Seattle with, actually ordered the doll for Nora as soon as she heard about our referral!

Sooooo, I will be exchanging my Coco doll for something else fabulous from Blabla and Nora will have the doll that Joyce got just for her :)

p.s.

I'm not sure how I feel about the name Coco (I think of David Arquette's kid)

What should we call her until Nora is old enough to pick a name for her?

I'm thinkin' of just calling her Blaba

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Every doll or stuffed thingy I have for Makena is referred to as "baby". Mainly because I don't have the memory bank to remember the names for them. I love the sock dollies. We have a few of them because anything artsy-fartsy with color I buy. They sure have come along way since the Baby Tender Love days I grew up in!

Tiny's Mom said...

I love the sock dollies because, to be honest, most dolls give me the creeps!
I had a Madame Alexander baby doll when I was a kid and it lived face down in my closet so I wouldn't have to look at it's creepiness!