Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

little miss tired-cranky pants



Mmmm...I could totally go for a GIANT cup of coffee right about now.

If it wasn't a trillion degrees in my house I would go downstairs and make one myself.

I worked a 15 hour shift last night (yep, 5pm yesterday til 8am today) Not gonna be able to do crazy stuff like that anymore once Nora is here...I'll already be sleep deprived enough I'm sure.

I get really whiny and needy when I'm tired....I'm sure Ryan is absolutely thrilled at the prospect of having 2 tired, whiny, needy girls in the house ;)

I slept from 9:30ish until only 11:00 because we signed up for the conference call today with CHSFS about the trip to Hossana which, might I add, was totally worth it because whatever reservations Ryan had about going down south are now gone...YAY! I thought for a moment there that I would be taking the trip to Hossana by myself...

Okee-dokee, I'm done rambling now.

No comments: