Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

No news yet but......

I'm baaaack!

I love Seattle.

I totally could see myself living there.

We had a great time eating & drinking our way around the city. The restaurants were absolutely wonderful! I don't think we had a bad meal the entire time.
Every morning we would walk to Le Panier and have lattes & croissants...I seriously think I gained at least 5 pounds on this trip. My jeans were very tight by the last day.....but maybe it's all muscle from walking up & down those dang hills!

Pike's Place Market was my favorite!
The fresh flowers and produce and seafood......

Of course, no trip to Seattle would be complete without a trip to the 1st Starbucks!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! The conference was good too.

But it is nice to be home to my husband and dogs :)

3 comments:

Tarah said...

I love Seattle too. I hope your refrral comes soon. I have been following your progress for a while, and it seems due time! :) It is nice to get away while waiting. When do they stop giving out referrals for court closure??
Tarah

Tiny's Mom said...

Thanks Tarah!
They stop giving out referrals this year on June 15...3 days away....aarrgghh!

Mama Papaya said...

Any news? Any thing? Bueller?

Glad you enjoyed Seattle. Thoughts of moving out west? ;)

Carrie