Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

cherry blossoms

Nora has bedding!!!
Now, I'm not much for themes and I really didn't want to have a theme for Nora's room...I wanted it to be funky & eclectic, which I think it is on it's way to becoming.
I like orange...alot...but it was hard to find any bedding that had orange in it that wasn't "theme-y"
So, I was wandering around Target today (what else is new) and I saw this bedding set on the clearance shelf and I thought to myself "Hmmm...this might look cool with orange, kinda funky and a little bit retro."
So, I bought it :)
It doesn't totally match but I really like it anyway.....
It looks better with the orange walls when you see it in person:)

3 comments:

shelly said...

I am like you..... I like funky so you know that that means I like the bedding with the color of the room

Christina said...

i think it looks good! I'm like you; the absence of themes gives you room to be creative and original. Also, I have to confess I have a thing for cherry blossoms :)

Stacie said...

I love it - I love those orange walls and I think pink & orange looks so cute together.