Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

We're home.......

and very sick:(

Nora is doing well.....she just has a MAJOR cold as do Ryan & I.

The trip went well except the last leg (DC to Chicago) I became VIOLENTLY ill....I vomited the entire flight & all the way through the airport & our ride home. I ended up at the ER last night where they gave me fluids and I'm better today. I will try to upload more photos and tell everyone more about our trip as soon as I am feeling a little better but here are a few to tide you over...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Nora is absolutely beautiful! So happy you are home. Sorry you are all sick. Please let us know if we can do anything to help. From our family to yours~Congratulations!!!

shelly said...

cute....sorry you and your family are sick.....sending get well wishes

Rydley said...

She is such a treasure. Hope you all feel well soon!

jayme said...

oh katie, yuck! being sick stinks. I hope you're feeling much much better very soon. Nora is a doll! I can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Hope you feel well soon.
Donna

cathy said...

NOT FAIR!!! How cruddy you got sick! You must be exhausted. The good news is your little girl is darling and I'm soooo happy you're all together.