Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Post-placement

We had our 1st post-placement visit today :)
It was our first time meeting our new social worker and she was fabulous and I think that everything went well. Nora was in a good mood & Ryan was pretty much recovered from "Round 2" of the ever-circulating sickness in this house.
I remember the 1st time the social worker came over, to finish up our homestudy (almost 1 yr ago!!) and I was sooooo freaked out about if my house was clean enough, and what I was going to wear and "Oh God Ryan, you are NOT wearing THAT...go change!"

This time around, it didn't matter. It didn't matter that there was dog hair under the dining room table & all over the couch, and dog snot on the window and I had rice cereal on my pants. Nope, didn't care at all...well, maybe a little about the dog hair but whaddaya gonna do? I got other things to worry about now.

Like this


and this

3 comments:

jayme said...

that's a really cute kid you've got there!

Stacie said...

oh she is so cute!

our post-placement is coming up and I'm kind of feeling the same way... there's no way I'm cleaning like I did last time!!

Christina said...

what a cutie! We're so happy for all three of you!