Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

We survived!

Well okay, I survived since I knew all along that Nora would be just fine ;)

I didn't cry....got a little "misty" but didn't really shed a tear. Thankfully she wasn't upset when I left and had a great time with her Auntie Jen...she really only spent 1 hour there since Ryan got out of work a tad early. He said she was happy as a clam when he picked her up and she ended up staying awake until 7:45ish :)

My first day back wasn't bad either. We weren't terribly busy so I was able to ease into things a bit. I felt like I was gone for so long yet the time had totally flown by...weird. I was home by 3:30am and in bed and asleep by 4am.
I can tell you that I WILL be napping with Nora this morning and thankfully I am not due in again until Saturday.

3 comments:

jayme said...

I'm glad to hear your first day back was nice and smooth. Isn't it amazing how the time just flies?

Nora looks so much more grown up in the recent pictures you've posted. We need to get together soon!

Nancy said...

Glad you made it and Nora was happy. How many times did you call home? : )

Tiny's Mom said...

Only twice...but that is only because Ryan had to get up really early so I didn't call past 9!