Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

YES!!!!!

WE HAVE CHILDCARE!!!!! Whew!

It was getting close to the wire and I was starting to panic (a little bit) but its all good now.

My cousin, who lives like 4 blocks from me, is going to watch Nora.
I really should have asked her in the first place since she offered before Nora was even home but I felt bad because she just had a baby less than 3 weeks ago and I didn't want to put her on the spot. Plus, I figured her plate was probably a little full anyway.
Well, I asked her and she said yes! She doesn't want me to pay her but that's crazy. She's gettin' paid.
I'm also really excited because our girls will become really close, like sisters, and that is invaluable.

Oh, I am so excited I could just scream!! Nora's napping so I should probably just keep my mouth shut :)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Yay!! The arrangement sounds ideal!

Stacy said...

wow!!! Awesome! It will be so nice for the girls to have that time together as they grow. What a great arrangement!

Hoffbeauty said...

Yay!! Katie, I'm so glad to hear this...I know that it was become a stress so down to the wire. Really glad that it's been resolved. By the way, it was great seeing you on Saturday...wish we'd had more time, but the time we had was great! Nora is a DOLL!!

Blondie said...

Woo hoo!! Now what a relief you must be feeling.