Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 2, 2007

Injera & Ice cream

Nora and I met Auntie Caroline at the Ethiopian Diamond today for lunch and had the absolute best experience. This was Nora's 1st time there and the minute we walked in the door she was showered with so much love and attention!
This was our first experience with the Ethiopian community since coming home with her and it was nothing but positive. Of course, a couple of the women made me cry (which isn't hard to do) they hugged me and thanked me.....and I thanked them...I was a mess.


Our waiter was hilarious and he kept whisking Nora away and taking her from table to table to greet people.


We had such a great lunch and Nora really enjoyed her 1st taste of injera :)


In other news, Nora also enjoyed her 1st taste of vanilla ice cream yesterday......


I will have to thank Diana for the stinky diaper this morning;)

No comments: