Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

Let's hope this week is better

I've had a rough couple 'o weeks :(


I didn't realize that Ryan's new job would require so much travel and I'm just not dealing with it very well. He was gone all last week and the week before that and it totally sucked. It wouldn't be all that bad if I didn't have to scramble to find someone to watch Nora until I get off work at 2am (since they give him very little notice) AND the serious lack of sleep on the days I do work is killing me.
We are working to get me part-time but it can't happen fast enough. I am shooting for the 1st of the year....if we can get our health insurance situation figured out (that's a whole 'nother story!)

At least I am on "vacation" this week :)

3 comments:

Veronica and John Accornero said...

Yuck, that sounds awful. I hope things settle down for you real soon. Enjoy your vacation:)

Karen said...

Hopefully you'll get it all sorted out and get all rested up soon!

whatever_heather said...

Katie, I am right there with you. Adam has been home about 3 nights in the last 2 weeks. But all I hear is how they will have all of December off. It SUCKS. I feel like a single mom with a manny who works once a week.
ARAGHHHHH!
Anyway, sorry for the vent. Hope it gtes better for both of us.