Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 16, 2007

Post-placement #2

We had our 2nd post-placement visit this evening and I guess it went pretty well.
We drove into Evanston-which is good because my house is a disgusting disaster and I didn't want to deal with it. Our visit lasted less than an hour and Nora was in a good mood til the end (when she got hungry!) :) Our next and last visit is in February!




I hope our SW didn't think it was weird that I use this thermos to keep the water for her formula warm.....


*It's the only thermos I have & she doesn't like cold milk!!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm laughing at loud at the thermos.

Nancy said...

Dudette:

I found the perfect accompaniment to your thermos and lunch box...

http://tuesdays-and-thursdays.blogspot.com/2007/05/changing-diapers-is-womens-work-no-more.html

:)

FrogMom said...

Omigosh too funny! I love it!

We're fans here too - In fact I am pretty sure my husband fell for me for two reasons: because I could quote "Army of Darkness", and because I could tell him the story of how Fermat's Last Theorem was solved ;)