Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sleeplessness & Nora's 1st protest

I have been totally exhausted lately!
Ryan was out of town all last week, came home for the weekend (which I worked so I didn't even see him) and then left again on Monday for N. Dakota. Needless to say, with my crazy work hours and Nora not adjusting to the time change and not having Ryan or I to put her to bed on a few nights, I could probably count on my fingers the hours of sleep I have had :(
But yesterday, I had a burst of energy and decided that we should head downtown to a rally at Federal Plaza for the Jena 6/A.N.S.W.E.R.....yeah, bad idea. First off, I had some wacky idea that we should drive....in rush hour. By the time we got there, it was 6:00 (the rally was from 5-7) and very cold. There were like 15 people and it only lasted another 15 minutes or so...total bummer. I don't know what upsets me more, that I drove forever or that there were only a handful of people there?
It was a really disappointing turnout.

No comments: