Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

New ride

My stroller is a giant piece of poop.

I have used it for only 4 months and it is falling apart. I mean literally falling apart. Pieces fall off of it on a daily basis.
It won't turn anymore unless you strong-arm it....very inconvenient in small spaces.
Heck, it even hates being pushed in a forward direction.
It hates being folded/unfolded.

Our friendship is over already. I think it still holds a grudge from our 2 visits to the apple orchard.


Thank goodness Grandma got us this for Christmas!

It freakin' rocks!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Please tell grandma I would like one in pink :)

Christina said...

Yay for Grandma!

We're getting ready to purchase our stroller. Which one did you have, so I can avoid it at all costs?

Stacie said...

Yah - I'm jealous - that thing looks so great. I love our umbrella stroller but our big-daddy, long-day-excursion stroller is also a giant piece of poop. I want this one!

Tiny's Mom said...

We had the Peg Perego Aria OH
I loved it at first but it quickly went south!

Stacy said...

i have the peg perogo area and we've lost some pieces too! and have the same strong arm situation going on with turnng or going straight. it's a nightmare! at first i recommended it to people but i quickly learned. now we use a $15.99 umbrella stroller ... much better