Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

sad, sick baby:(

Poor, poor Nora. She has had a really wicked cold since Sunday, complete with a constant snot facial-which, in case you were wondering, is NOT good for your complexion.
Last night was rough, with coughing and wheezing to boot. I tend not to overreact with her but after talking with the nurse, we trekked on in to the Dr. office.
Her cold is just a cold, lungs are clear :) BUT she has a horrendous ear infection (!!@*) Aaargh, I hope this isn't the start of an endless succession of ear ickiness......

3 comments:

Leah said...

Katie -
We are in the process of adopting a girl from Ethiopia right now (almost exactly one year behind you) and we live really close. We are using CHSFS and the Cradle. Can we meet? I would love to get your advise, help, insight into this whole process.
leahhyoung@gmail.com

cathy said...

Oh poor Nora. Has she rubbed the skin raw under her nose like Z did this week? He looks like he took a header and scraped his nose and upper lip. I'm so sorry she's sick. Glad you caught the ear infection. Still perfectly normal for that age when they have so much snot! It's so hard when your kids are sick. Even after 3 kids you'd think I wouldn't be phased by a bad cold, but I was checking on Z a lot at night because his breathing sounded just so horrible. I hope she gets better and you get some rest. (hug)

Tiny's Mom said...

Thanks Cathy :)
She's better today but screams at the sight of a tissue!
I hope Z is better soon!!