Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 8, 2006

*big sigh of relief*


YAY!!
I just checked my email and there IT was....the "rough draft" of our homestudy!

Whew! I was really starting to get worried, but just when I was starting to fly into full panic mode, she pulled through and yanked me back from the edge. She must've really sensed the urgency in my last email ;)
Once we approve it, which we already did (with some very minor changes), she will mail a copy to CHSFS and USCIS and whomever else needs or wants it. Hopefully, CHSFS will get it before the holidays and send us the full list of documents that we need to obtain to complete our dossier.

Then this show will REALLY be on the road!

1 comment:

Susy Q said...

Hello,
My name is Susanna and I am fifteen years old (maybe you've seen me on the CHSFS forum?) What a relief that you received the first draft of your homestudy! That's quite a milestone. Now, if only WE could reach our next step...receiving the referral of my baby sibling!

Congratulations on your adoption!