Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

No news....is good news?

Gosh, I haven't posted in a long time!

We've been waiting for almost 2 months (whew, time sure flies) and I really haven't had any news to post. Actually, I've been trying really hard not to even think about the adoption (crazy, I know) but my rational is if I am not thinking about it then I won't be stressing about it and if I'm not stressing, time will move much quicker and before you know it my phone will ring and it will be CHSFS with GREAT news!!!
I've been "trying" to keep myself busy with non-baby related thoughts and activities. I've been reading a ton of books and recently signed up for Netflix, so I have been watching all the movies that I've always wanted to watch but was always too lazy to go out and rent. I just watched Tsotsi (excellent!) and I finally saw Hotel Rwanda (fantastic! Totally changed my life and should be required viewing for everyone!)

I will try to be better about posting even if nothing is happening ;)

1 comment:

jayme said...

Yay for new blogs! Good for you for busying yourself with non-baby related things. Before you know it, life will become "all baby, all the time", so enjoy the freedom and the ability to wear clothing not decorated with peas, rice cereal, or sweet potatoes.

I also wanted to say that you are welcome to come hang out with us anytime. You can practice your diaper changing technique (just kidding!)

By the way, Tsotsi is a fantastic movie, as is Hotel Rwanda. We ought to be netflix friends!