Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

URGE TO SPLURGE!


Yesterday I had the urge to splurge. And I did. I made the trek down to the nightmarish hell known as Babies R Us and purchased a stroller......couldn't help myself, totally had to!!
So, there it is. The Stroller.
Of course, it's orange, just like everything else I own.
It's really kinda cool (well, not Bugaboo cool but pretty darn cool) It's a Peg-Perego Aria Oh and it is so easy to collapse and open up and carry-y'know, all the things a great stroller should do and it wasn't horribly expensive and it's ORANGE! Have I mentioned that I love orange?
Plus, it comes with a handy cup holder which, for some reason, I am totally excited about.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I have this stroller and I love it. I considered the orange and decided to take the conservative route for a change :( ...and went with the toffee color. It is a great stroller!

I'm waiting to hear about your referral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy