Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 21, 2007

dream dream dream


So, last night I had this dream that our caseworker called with our referral and it was so vivid!


In my dream, I picked up the phone, heard our caseworker's voice and literally crumpled to the ground, hyperventilating. Ryan was in the dream and neither of us could find a pen or paper to write our daughter's (yes, it was a girl, which is weird cuz usually when I dream about our baby it's a boy) information down and we both started to PANIC. We were running around with the phone, tearing the house apart. Our caseworker said her name was A....... Yeah, I woke up and couldn't remember her name other than it started with an A and was very pretty. I was totally sweating and all flustered when I woke up.


Good God, I hope I can get a grip when the real call comes. And as of today, I will have pen & paper with me at ALL times!

No comments: