Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2007

15 little pieces of randomness

Someone sent me these random questions in an email but I thought I'd answer them here..why not? It's 2:30 in the morning!

1. Do you pour the little broken off noodles of ramen into the pot?
Usually I just eat them dry & uncooked

2. Do you use paper towel to open the door in public restrooms?
Depends on how icky the bathroom is...

3. Have you ever fallen asleep when you were on the phone with someone?
Yes, but not since high school

4. Do you ever play the advertisement games for fun?
No way, that only elicits more spam!

5. If you could only have 1 flavor of toothpaste forever what would you pick?
Cinnamon gel....I am not a fan of the pastes

6. What's worse, mosquito bites or finding hair in your food?
Ack! Hair in my food! I had a VERY bad experience involving a Marie Calendar's peach pie and an unnaturally loong hair. Blech! I am dry heaving just thinking about it!

7. What brand of orange juice do you drink?
Whatever brand is on sale...not much of an orange juice drinker

8. If you could eliminate one color from the world, what would it be?
Like crayons or paint? It's a tie between beige and mauve

9. Do you act on spontaneous ideas?
I guess...I'm a spontaneous online shopper

10. Describe your favorite pair of underwear.
not too tight and not too baggy...and preferably clean

11. Do you like to play on the swing set?
Not really, the swings make my stomach tickle. I can't stand that feeling of falling

12. What's your favorite commercial?
The Comcast cable commercial with the tortoises "You come and push it! Y'push it real good!"

13. Have you been to a drive-in movie theater?
Yes, a long time ago...don't remember what I saw

14. Johnny Rockets or Steak & Shake
Johnny Rockets all the way! They make a mean grilled cheese!

15. Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot using your tongue?
no

No comments: