Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2007

I think I have a problem

I'll admit it, I LOVE shoes......I mean I really love shoes (and bags, but that's another story)

Lately, I have been good about not buying any shoes......for myself.....(minus the slip-up at Nordstrom's the other day with Joyce, but I really needed comfy shoes for Ethiopia)


But for Nora.........
I think I have a serious problem.
The kid is only 4 months old and she already has 9 (NINE!) pairs (1 pair not shown-already packed)
Thank God, she is too young to carry a purse!
p.s.
Y'have to admit it, they are TOTALLY cute!

3 comments:

jayme said...

oh my goodness woman!!!

you're going to be raising a little fashionista!

oh, but they are cute!

rebekah said...

Those shoes rock! You've got some seriously good taste! Oh, and I meant to comment a long time ago how great Nora's room looks - clever color combos.

I have to say, we've stuck with basically one pair per size per season for Quinn as he's grown - but we have not cut corners there. Go big or go home I say!

Right now the kid is spending the summer in $50 Keens. Yikes.

Nancy said...

Oh, have you got it bad!