Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 3, 2007

baby shower

Today the gals that I work with threw me the most fantastic baby shower ever!! Joyce & Kelly totally outdid themselves-it was so much fun!
It was at Tapas Barcelona -home of the most fabulous sangria & bacon wrapped dates (mmm...yum)

The cake was absolutely stunning AND yummy AND totally cute!


Joyce made a cute little cloth book for Nora and her Mom knit a beautiful blanket. The blanket is very special because it turns out that Nora was born on the very day her Mom had a stroke-ok, now I'm going to start crying...again!


Christy had a blanket embroidered with Nora's name & birth date-so cute!!



We also received TONS of other
wonderful gifts...too many to post all
of the pictures but here's a photo of the giant pile :)

















I have the best co-workers in the world!

2 comments:

cathy said...

I'm so happy everyone showered YOU with so much excitement. I can't wait till you get on a plane to go get her!!!

Nancy said...

Wow Katie!!! I would agree you have the best co-workers in the world. What a supportive and giving group. Lucky Nora!