Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

3 months down and ??? to go....

3 months.

Wow.

I can't believe how fast time is flying, I am going to be so unprepared when we get "The Call".

There was quite a flurry of referrals last week on the CHSFS forum-I think 9 of my "forum friends" received their referrals. It's very exciting because every time someone else gets "The Call' we move up the list and I love moving up the list. I LOVE it!

I'm still hoping for June.

June sounds really good to me.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Congrats on the three month marker! I would remain optimistic about getting your referral before court closure; Lindsay said they were trying very hard to push through as many people as possible before August, and that the wait time was still 4 - 7 months, with an average of 5. So stay positive! Also, I'm a law student at ND, so I don't interact much with the Chem faculty ;o) But so fun to know that someone else involved with Ethiopian adoption is nearby!