Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Road Trip

Yesterday was Easter and for once, I actually had the day off work.
We drove up to Madison to my Aunt's house and had a wonderful, fabulous time.
My Aunt is an excellent artist and she is in the process of making some artwork for the nursery. She is halfway done with a pair of paintings-we were able to take the 1st one home-it looks fabulous in the nursery. Yes, it is similar to a silkscreen I found online but I will always be able to tell my child that their Great Aunt Marsha loved them very much and took the time to paint these for them before they were even born :)
Here's the painting....
Here's the nursery, so far...

This is my Mom (left) & Aunt (right)
No really, they only look like they are choking each other.
And here is one of us.






1 comment:

Mama Papaya said...

Totally loving the nursery. Hopefully you will know who will be sleeping in that beautiful crib very soon.

Carrie (Out West)

Oh, and you are going to so dig that Skip Hop bag. I adore ours. The long strap is so much easier to deal with when you are juggling a baby and a bag. It is definitely a baby must have.