Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

Boy. Santa sure is expensive!

We trekked out to Woodfield today to meet the Big Man himself....I myself was a little nervous...maybe I was having flashbacks of my childhood, sitting on Santa's lap, screaming my head off. I don't know. Nora did remarkably well, she just stared at him with this "Who the hell are you and why am I sitting on your lap?" look on her face.

2 minutes and $29 later we had this lovely keepsake
Yeah, this photo looks like crap because they don't let you bring your own camera so I had to take a picture of the picture to be able to post it:)
It was fun and it made me excited about Christmas this year....maybe I won't be such a Grinch about the holidays any more....
Melkin Yelidet Beaal!

1 comment:

jayme said...

well, duh! where do you think he gets the money to pay all those elves their living wages?